Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you ship overseas? Unfortunately, we do not at this time. We only ship within the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska.
2. When will I receive tracking for my order? Immediately upon shipment, we will send an email with the tracking information.
3. Do you charge Sales Tax? At this time, we are only required to collect tax on items that are shipped to a California address.
4. Can I place my order over the phone? Yes, you can place orders over the phone. Our business hours are from Monday-Sunday 9am-9pm PST.
5. How long will my new chair take to arrive? It varies by state, but if your item is in stock, you can expect your package at your doorstep between 5-10 business days.
6. Do you have a showroom where I can try the chairs? Not at this time, we are online only.
7. Do you offer financing? Yes we do! You are able to finance ANY massage chair or accessory with PayPal Credit, just by choosing PayPal option at checkout and signing into your account, we will send you the invoice all while your approval is in process, all said and done it only takes a few minutes! We also offer Klarna, which gives you the option to buy now and pay later on products $1000 or lower. Your payments will be broken into four installments, the first payment will be debited when the order is processed.
8. Do you offer free shipping? Yes, we do offer free shipping on ALL orders!
9. If something is out of stock can I backorder or special order it? Yes, you can order an object out of stock. You will receive an email when the product is back in stock and when the order has been placed.
10. Are your chairs new? Yes, all of our chairs are brand new.
11. What is S-Track? What is L-Track? What is Zero Gravity? Please refer to the “Guides” dropdown tab on our home page.
12. I have a medically implanted device, should I buy a massage chair? If you have an implanted device, such as a pacemaker, or have recently had surgery, please consult with your doctor before placing an order.
13. What is Curbside Delivery? If you choose curbside delivery your chair will arrive to you in the factory packaging. The delivery company will deliver it to your driveway or entryway. You will then be responsible for taking the chair into your home or business.
14. What is White Glove Delivery? With white glove delivery, your new chair will be brought directly into your home or business. It will be assembled professionally, in the room of your choice, all garbage will be disposed of once the job is complete.
15. What if my item arrives damaged? Please refer to the Shipping and Returns tab for detailed information.
16. Who do I contact if my item malfunctions? In the rare event that you do encounter a malfunction issue, you can reach out to us directly at (619) 367-6220, and we will put you in contact with the manufacturer.