Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 07 and Oct 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free 3-5 Day Shipping. All The Time.
small, easy to use, cheap, and a great foot massage! Great buy
Treat tired and achy feet with a deep-kneading roller and air massage.
- Infinity’s RockerTech™ uses tapping and vibration to soothe feet.
- Heat loosens the feet to prepare them for the massage.
- Adjustable air massage and RockerTech enables total control of your massage experience.
- Three auto programs allow you to quickly choose a relaxing massage.
- Enjoy full manual mode to find your perfect foot and calf massage settings.
- Fits up to men's USA size 12.
- Width: 15.35"
- Length: 16.14"
- Weight: 16.60 lbs.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
To view our full Shipping & Returns guide click here
Infinity 1 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 1 year in-home repair or replacement
1 Year Warranty Period
For In-Home service, Infinity Massage Chairs will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. Infinity Massage Chairs may choose to replace your product in lieu of repair at their sole discretion. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Infinity Massage Chairs is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
Field Service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Infinity Massage Chairs-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased or acquired from unauthorized dealers. This warranty is not transferable. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Softening/hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Failures of attach points, such as but not limited to stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
To initiate a warranty claim, simply call our Customer Support Team at 603-910-5000.